Monday, February 22, 2016

Our Thoughts Can Heal Us

The topic of our thoughts can heal us is huge.  This site focuses on anxiety and panic but this post will include thoughts on all mental illness, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and more.

Dr. Caroline Leaf has been put in front of me today and her videos cover so much information that it would be a very very long post if I tried to relay it all here.  But I believe I have been led to bring you her videos as a means of getting more information to use as tools and reinforce what I believe.  That our thoughts control our health and our disease.  They are healthy or they are toxic.  They are love or they are fear.

Start by going to the first video I am sharing here and go from there.  She has much information and all of us who are coming from all different places and beliefs will surely find something in her teaching that can help you individually.

See Dr Caroline's video here.  This is the one I watched first.  The more we reinforce that we have control of our healing the stronger we will get and the sooner we will be free.

Here's to Hope!!

Anice

No comments:

Post a Comment